Face Tan Water
Infused with Tasmanian Spring Water, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin B5 to purify & hydrate your complexion and give your skin a youthful sun kissed glow. Our Gradual Face Tan Water contains nothing but Skin loving, soothing & skin plumping NATURAL active ingredients.
Can be worn under foundation or forget about the foundation all together with this self tanner that will gradually give your face the bronzed glow and even skin tone you have been wanting. The perfect addition to your beauty cupboard. Applied day or night and the simplicity of our mist bottle, simply spray and say goodbye to the face tans where you have to have your hands touching your face!
- Ultra Hydrating
- Applied day or night
- Suitable for face, neck & décolletage. Suits all skin types.
- Unscented, no orange tones
- Easy application, Transparent & Fast Drying
- Vegan friendly & Cruelty Free
- Paraben free formula with Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Made in Australia
1. Hold approximately 15cm away from the face and spray evenly. Mist about 3-4 times.
2. Allow 3 minutes to fully dry before applying any other products.
3. Apply any time, day or night and use on face, neck and decolletage.
4. No need to wash off. After several hours the face tan water will develop naturally into the skin naturally and develop gradually into a tan.
Apply every few days or more or less as required/desired.
Title speaks for it self ! Always found it really difficult to put tan on my face as it would dry it out but not GC Tan! I love this face tan water, it goes on like a mist toner and is super hydrating all whilst giving you a tan - yes please!
I love wearing this! I never wear makeup when I go to the beach, so this face tan is perfect to give my skin a soft subtle glow all summer long 🤗
Love being able to give my face a quick spray and then not have to wash it off!
I love GC Tan's Face tan water - it is a game changer! I don't have to wear makeup in summer to catch my face up to my body I can just wear the tanning water. So light and refreshing to spray on your face too!